I’m Bronwyn: Daughter of God. I’m a wife. An opposer of entropy (a.k.a. A stay at home mom of 3). A writer. A speaker and bible teacher. I’m addicted to ice-cream, the sounds of my children laughing, lattes with friends and Jesus (not in that order). I love puns. I play a respectable game of scrabble. I am the worst potty trainer in the world. I am afraid of Pinterest. I want to drive a mini cooper but I drive a mini van. I’m from Africa and live in America, but I am not African-American.
I think of this blog as my virtual living room: in it you’ll catch snatches of conversations as I think out loud, process current events, welcome others, and answer friends’ and readers’ questions. Readers have their favorite posts, but some of my favorites are lesser known ones such as these:
- the one about what my best friend taught me about cancer.
- the one about my messy house,
- the one about how reading CS Lewis makes my heart beat faster
- the one about how I flew half way around the world by myself with two kids aged 3 and under – and survived!
- the one about the hilarious mistake I made with coffee (which is probably my most favorite post ever).